So working in tech my hair is not required to be in a pony tail, or any specific way really, however it does get in the way when working… When I say my hair 7/10 I really mean my extensions by the way.
So instead of just putting my hair in a regular ponytail I try to find more creative ways to rock my ponytails and other styles that keep my hair out my face and attaching itself to the equipment more importantly…
Here are some ponytail, up-dos and hairstyle ideas that are great for keeping your hair out the way.
- The Triple Braid – Source
- Space Buns – Source
- Natural Hair Twist Ponytail – Source
- Perfect Curl Bun – Source
5. Back Braid Up-do – Source
6. Easy Goddess Braids – Source
7. Curly Braided Top Knot – Source
8. Easy Protective Style – Source
9. Ponytail with Extensions – Source
10. Perfect Pony – Source
Here’s a Bonus – Pigtails Without a Part – This works great if you have in extensions. –Source
End of Post!
Quick Update on Me – If you follow me on Twitter you’ll see that I changed jobs. I still work in technology; long story short. I’m a Manager now!