So I have been asked what would a tech girl like for Valentines well other than the usual things any other girl would like such as flowers, chocolate and pizza. Since Valentines day falls on a work day; here’s my list of what I would like:
- Not having to ask someone if they unplugged the cable, whether it’s ethernet, power or display related and then that being the actual cause of their problem.
- Not having to decrypt ransomware
- Not being forwarded an extremely obvious spam email being asked if it’s spam.
- Chocolate and/or pizza instead of Thank yous.
- Some Wine and Whiskey would be great too.
- Did I mention not opening email attachments from people you don’t know? Yea do that.
- Free fast Wi-Fi for everyone everywhere
- Sephora, Amazon, and any food related gift card!
Hope my Valentine’s wish list humored you.